Hello DigitalVend Ecommerce
Getting started with SSL on your Vend Ecommerce website
We have compiled a list of the top questions and answers below to help you get started with using an SSL certificate on your Vend Ecommerce website. When you are ready to proceed you can follow the form at the bottom of this page. If you are still unsure please feel free to contact us at any time.
What is an SSL certificate?
Why do I need an SSL certificate?
Starting July 2018 Google will begin showing an “insecure content” warning for Chrome users on any website that is not using an SSL certificate. This includes Vend Ecommerce websites. Given that Chrome accounts for approximately 60% of all web traffic, this is a huge risk for any Ecommerce store that isn’t already using SSL.
Why do I need to go to Hello Digital instead of Vend?
What are the costs?
- One time cost $30NZD
- Yearly fee: $20NZD
- Convert to your local currency
What is the process?
- Once you fill out the form below and provide us with the details of your website URL and domain name provider we will email you back within 24 hours
- We will require access to your account with your domain name provider to change the nameservers for your domain
- Once we receive access to your domain name we will change the nameservers to those corresponding with our services
- Once this is complete the change will take 24-48 hours to be live
How long will setup take?
Request your SSL certificate
Automatic SSL certificates are currently disabled for Vend. Please contact us using this form to begin the SSL certificate process.
Filled out the form above? We will get back to you shortly.
Once you have filled out the form above your setup job appears in our system. We also require payment before the SSL certificate goes live. We will provide you with more information in our introductory email.